2.4.09

092: Raindrops are falling on my window


Wasn't this morning just one of those days where you want to stay under the doona all day with a good movie or book? The sound of rain is so soothing, I love how it drowns out all the other day to day sounds we hear, lawn mowers, kids yelling in the garden next door, garage doors slamming. Not so pleased about it when it spoils my freshly cleaned and blow dried hair although that can be forgiven when you have friends that will lend you an umbrella (thanks Rachel) and I revert back to enjoying the rain. I took a moment this evening to appreciate the detail of the rain drops on my window and the soft lights and blurry edges in the background. So pretty! It was also an opportunity to replace the original 74, the water on glass shot that I lost off my memory card, maybe it was for the best though now that I look back on it because this photograph has turned out better.

No comments:

Post a Comment