1.4.09

091: Little bubbles of plastic goodness

Found some bubble wrap at work this afternoon. A glorious way to break, chill out, step away from the keyboard, burst a few bubbles (the plastic kind) that is. An interesting texture to photograph. How to make it interesting? Pop it? Thumbs though, fingers in general (and toes come to that) look funny in photos. But I'm in love with this nail polish at the moment. A dashing shade of watermelon from sportsgirl! Off topic. I think I'll go pop some more and think about what to photograph tomorrow.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to quickly apologise for my tardiness in posting these last 5 pics. The weekend rolled into this week way too quickly so I have spent this evening catching up and it's my April goal (as a lead into the rest of the year) to keep the posts uploaded each day so they correspond with the correct date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment