22.11.09

326: New heights

It was an early rise and shine this Sunday morning! An 8am excursion with a handful of Black Dove Body Bar dovelies. Off we headed to Rocksports - Fortitude Valley for some serious climbing, well as serious as you can be while you're climbing with this fun bunch! It was a great challenge and everyone got behind each other as the morning wore on and we began to try the harder walls (with overhangs and the like). When I found myself too worn out to climb anymore I whipped out my camera and used the opportunity to get some photos at unusual heights and angles. This was by far my favourite pic of the day - Lindsey was pushing herself up this blue wall (HARD) but she totally made it. You go girl! I think the shot worked so well cause of the different leveled surfaces and the light pouring in the window above, casts some great shadows and highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment