24.8.09

236: Ahhh England

Ahh England, everything about this shot reminds me of my childhood here. Peeping through the white window into a garden filled with summer light, still, at 9pm in the evening! The garden green, dotted with flowers and in this case a big yellow sunflower. I was supposed to be asleep, but the sunlight still shone into my room, filling me with desire to be outside playing like the older children I could hear. But today sleepy time has come my friends, as I am still catching up on sleep from my travels. I must snooze, but will be back tomorrow with more overseas delights!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, precious Em! Have missed you here this week (so so quiet with just me and Rach), but hope you are having a lovely green and rainy time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teags, thanks, oh i miss you too. I can image work is quiet, but there should be a postcard coming your way soon. I'll be posting more photos in the next day or 2 so stay tuned, I'm having a lovely time thanks :)

    ReplyDelete