1.6.09

152: New beast


So here she is! After introducing you to my new little beastie's work yesterday I thought it was a worthy subject for todays photograph. However as I've taken photos of a few other cameras throughout the project so far, the challenge was finding a new and slightly different way to capture my Canon. I should just quickly mention, I looked around for a fair while before settling on store to purchase my new toy from and in the end Photo Continental proved the cheapest and they have a wonderfully large store over at Mt Gravatt with lots of helpful and friendly staff on hand. I'm having a great time playing with my new camera and can't wait to show off the ever improving results over the next 6 months!

2 comments:

  1. Good shot, You did capture it differently to the other camera. Hooray for you. And me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is your new toy going? I am so in love with mine... photo adventure soon ok?

    ReplyDelete