27.3.09

086: Visit Cloudland!


Well ladies and gentlemen, I am happy to announce that Cloudland, after much anticipation, has finally opened it's doors to the public. And what a 'land' you enter. I didn't know where to look first, there are just so many cool features in this club. Pod chairs, a herb stand in the bar, a bar made out of glass balls, beautiful tiles in the toilets, mosaics on the floor, chandeliers, a ceiling that can open in minutes, ice sculptures and grass lined stairs... just to mention a few. You are transported to thoughts of Neverland and spoilt for choice with a tantalizing cocktail menu. A must for anyone looking for a relaxed and slightly magical place to hang and a bit older than the swarms of freshly turned 18 year olds. I took as many photos as I could this evening and despite there being so many wonderful things in here, most of my pics where wide scene shots of different areas, and not so focused on the details. This is my pick of the day as it shows one of the quirky little corner pods, giving just a teaser of the rest waiting to be discovered.

2 comments: