23.3.09

079: Hello Black Dove Body Bar!


By now I'm sure you guys know, this evening it was time to head into Black Dove Body Bar for the official launch party! What a lovely job the girls had done setting up both for the party and with their studio! It looked amazing and there was definately a buzz about the room. I know technically (again) I have cheated, as this is not ONE photo, but like I said before, lucky I can adjust my own rules to suit, and I just couldn't pick one shot to post from the evening. I wanted to share more of this exciting new venture with you guys. There was plenty of colour, style and atmosphere for me to try and capture and I am very pleased with the photos I got out of the evening. A big congratulations to Claire and Lindsey on creating such a wonderful studio that I hope will see many, many faces. Both familiar and new. All the very best for your first week dovelies, everyone else pop in or check out www.blackdove.com.au for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment