6.2.09

037: A trip to the zoo


Tonight I spontaneously popped in to the Zoo to have a few beers and catch up with some mates that were playing support to Melodyssey (well done Liam and Arctic!!!). I think I was more excited by the opportunity of getting some good photos in for the day than seeing any live music but like any spontaneous outing it was a fun evening. This is the photo I chose to use of Melodossy up on stage during their set, I had one other that was my pic of the night - taken from the side of the stage it's captured everyone jumping up and down waving their hands in the air. Had the band been in focus it would have been perfect but they were blurry too (obviously, they were jumping about) so I went for this one instead where they are clear and it's the guitarist's big grin that caught me. He looks like he's having a great time and the fans you can see love it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment