5.2.09

036: Just cruisin'


By far one of my favourite photos at this point in the project. Probably for 2 reasons. 1: I love the movement and simplicity captured in the photo and 2: I'm just so super excited to have my hands on my new bike I just couldn't resist riding and taking photos at the same time (this could lead to serious injury, I should probably control myself more next time and at least stop, not to mention the fact that I don't even have a helmet yet so the whole time I'm looking out for police, although what I'm planning to do if I see one I'm not quite sure, I don't think I've got the stamina yet to out race them that's for sure, but anyway getting off track!!!) So to sum up totally one of the funnest photos yet :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Em, TOP SHOT - This one if my fav so far, U caught the moment in motion >> love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ryan! It's one of my fav's too. Hopefully there are plently more to come. I should really get a helmet but where's the fun in that!

    ReplyDelete