11.12.09

345: Jazzy Fridayz

This afternoon I made a delightful discovery. Totally by accident I came across the Green Jam Session held at Melbourne St Green, QPAC, South Brisbane. Soothing jazz floated across the road and as curiosity usually gets the better of me I went over to take a look. In a wonderful parklike setting, stools, beanbags, deckchairs and rugs had been set up under leafy trees with little tables and tea lights. A relaxing atmosphere, word appears to have already spread as plenty of people were scattered across the lawn with a seat and a drink.

I am sad to report though, after a little online research this happened to be the last session listed. Keep your eyes and ears open if you are in the area, you never know, it may be back by popular demand or check in here, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment