14.11.09

318: Beachy saturdaze

Mmm in love with the way the light has processed here, so bright and airy (refreshing after so much darkness in last weeks photos). It was the day for love too. Friends Samantha and Brendan (previously featured here and here) were kind enough to let me practice a casual protraiture shoot with them. Today I really wish I didn't have a one photo a day limit to the project though as I would love to share some of their photos with you. We had a blast and they acted like old pros, lots of smiles, small talk, laughs and running around, yet interlaced with quite moments and kisses and loving looks. I pulled Brendan aside after we had wrapped it up for a shot I'd been keen to get as soon as I noticed him wearing a pair of Ray Bans. I just wanted to capture all that sandy, salty sea goodness in their reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment