4.9.09

247: Nutty the squirrel

It's all about the critters at the moment! Soon hopefully I'll capture a fox and come rabbits (photographically, not physically) for you too. The squirrels here are super cute, they are quite common (like our possums, but smaller) but not everyone that lives here loves them. I went out for a walk this afternoon hoping to cross paths with a few and found this little one playing on the front lawn of our next door neighbours house. They are very flighty and don't stay still for long, so you have to be quick. But I managed to get him when he paused at the top of this tree for a breather. Made a great composition. Thanks little squirrel. 

I'm heading off on a jaunt to Switzerland next week so from tomorrow I'll be offline until I get back. Things will be a bit quiet around here but don't worry I'll be photographing my little heart out over there and will be ready to post my adventures the Monday after next. I can't wait! Aurevoir chaps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment