24.7.09

205: Way home

Bus is how I get to and from work Monday to Friday (as do many many others, including my lovely work friend Tegan - read about here most recent public transport experience here). It's not my preferred method of transport, it's too sporadic and unreliable here in Brisbane. But it's not going to badly for me at the moment. Thought I could capture this aspect of my day in my 365 project. Since home time is my favourite time of day, and the light was at just the right level, I whipped out my camera to catch a motion shot for a change, Mmmm way home.

2 comments:

  1. Or is it??

    Looks like it could be some kind of spirit from the afterlife. Or a firecracker gone wrong and horizontal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great pic. It almost looks like what's left behind after Doc and Marty take off in the Delorian (Back To The Future for all you non-movie buffs out there.)

    ReplyDelete