20.7.09

201: Waiting part II

Sometimes when I'm on my blog on different computers to my regular little PowerBook G4 at home I notice that some of my pics come up very dark on the screen. I understand that this is the compromise with sharing images electronically, everyones screens are calibrated differently, meaning you guys don't always see photos they way I meant you to see them. I mention it now briefly because this is quite a dark photo and since the main subject is a reflection in the washing machine window I hope that it's not too dark for some of you to see. I had so much fun at the laundromat last time with my camera I headed back again this evening and snapped up another storm. I'm still working on capturing more people so this was my creative way, through reflection. I love that there is the movement of the machine in there too again.

No comments:

Post a Comment