14.7.09

195: Skinny Jean


I got an opportunity today to check out the new Hi-Fi bar at West End. And well... it's super schmick! I jumped at the chance to get a bit more gig photography practice and local Brissy band Skinny Jean were first up on stage. Great light and atmosphere helped put together this photograph. I was pleased with my snap shots at the end of the evening and had quite some trouble choosing which one to post. Candi was there taking photos too for her blog (Brizbands) and had a pretty impressive lens on her camera. We did a quick switch in the middle so it was fun experimenting with an unfamiliar lens.

2 comments:

  1. Good shot! I love that The Hi-Fi always has smoke on so it makes the photos look so much more dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a great photo op. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete