10.7.09

190: Focus

I'm so excited to be learning more and more about my new camera and ways to use it more effectively. While I've been shooting in manual mode I've still kept my lens on auto focus and getting a little frustrated when my camera wouldn't take a photo of something that was too close or it was unable to focus on. But hello manual focus. I'm in love all over again. I assumed I'd be getting ahead of myself by trying to focus the camera while getting all the other settings just right for a shot but turns out it's great fun. This lovely little dried flower, artificial flower combination sitting on our dresser made the perfect practicing subject.

I'm having a little weekend away from tomorrow, but I'll still be taking photographs and be back on Monday with them ready to post. Until then everyone have a fabulous Friday and weekend. Take care.

1 comment: