22.6.09

173: Waiting...

Well hasn't the weather been wet these last couple of days! I was unlucky enough to choose this weekend to get all the washing done, and now it's had a few more rinses than I expected stuck out there on the line. This evening I thought it was time to get it in and down to the laundromat. My first laundromat experience. It smelt as homely and fresh as I imagined, and proved to be a great photo opportunity. I learnt how to use the continuous shooting feature on my camera, which ended up being a great help in capturing the clothes spinning around the window.

3 comments:

  1. Question: What's continuous shooting mode?

    Answer: You tell me. Please.

    Also: This is one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay, another favourite. To answer your question: Continuous shooting mode is where, once set, you can hold your finger down on the shutter and the camera will continue to shoot sometimes up to 5 frames per second. Great for action sequences or sport where you are trying to capture something moving quickly. Check out this link for an example: http://www.canon.co.uk/For_Home/Product_Finder/Cameras/Digital_SLR/eos30d/features/continuous_shooting.asp

    ReplyDelete