15.6.09

166: P!NK

Now this could have been an amazing photo, to match and AMAZING performance. Pink was truly great. The show she puts on is so much more than what most singers even dream about. We witnessed a massive carnival styled set with dancers, pillow fights, aerial tricks, gigantic blow up clowns and slides. If only I had taken my camera in. I definitely thought we wouldn't be allowed, so I reluctantly left it behind and watched everyone around me capture photo after photo. So today isn't so much about the photograph, but the memories it triggers in my head. And for anyone who is considering one of her shows, GO! It's worth every penny.

2 comments:

  1. haha she's back in August - seriously considering it just to take a camera in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! She's here in late August though, the dates are in the Sunday paper on the table. I will be in England already.

    ReplyDelete