11.6.09

162: Tricky

Way back, while I was studying at TAFE, my friend Ben took a tricky pic similar to this one. I was feeling a little bit creative today and remembered his composition so decided to try and take my own version. It involved taking a photo to get the final photo, but hopefully you can see that what is behind the computer is actually on the computer screen. Not a perfect shot today, but lots of fun and something I'd like to work on to push the concept further and further and get a bit experimental with!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow Emma !! Thats is such a fantastic idea. I'm going to think what else I could use to do the same affect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks smASH! I definitely can't take credit for the concept, but it's a great idea to play around with. Good luck, I'd love to see anything you come up with!

    ReplyDelete