3.5.09

123: An interesting pet

I certainly didn't wake up this morning thinking today would be the day that I would hold a snake. But on at a spontaneous BBQ at the Peach's we discovered Kat has 3 pet snakes. Curiosity definitely got the better of me and when Ben was brave enough to have a hold of this young female I just couldn't resist either. It helped knowing that Kat, a reptile lover, handles these guys both at work and at home, and with the reassurance she wouldn't bite she wrapped her around my arm. It's the most unusual sensation of their muscles and scales against your skin. Hard to believe this little one will grow to be 8-9ft! Crazy. I just had to get a pic and am pleased with the angle I captured these guys and the way the light is cast across Kat's face and arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment