23.3.09

081: Fetch?


Haha this is one of my next favourite photos of the project! I never expected to capture such an action shot, and when I pulled out the camera today I wasn't even sure what my subject was going to be! So I was real chuffed when with the help of Ben (and Bentley I suppose) I captured this little game of fetch in the backyard. It just goes to show that great pics can come out of nowhere. I always seem to get plenty of duds when I try and photograph Bentley playing in the garden, I think because he moves so fast. So I actually sat down and tried to think of the best angle and direction to capture him from. Turns out, throw a ball directly at the camera and this is what you get!

4 comments:

  1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    i wish i were a bentley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha he's just having a ball, literally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma, your photos are beautiful and very interesting. I especially like the ones of Bentley and the closeup of objects. I have added your link to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks very much Thea, that's great to have another link out there! It's lovely to get feedback on my pics too :) I'm sure Bentley will have plenty more to entertain us with throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete