16.3.09

074: Not the original 74

Today's photo was actually of water trickling down the glass in the shower, however I seem to have experienced some technical difficulties which have resulted in a select few of my pics being wiped from my camera's memory card. I am bitterly disappointed (guess I should be using a polaroid camera instead and then wouldn't be in this strife) as I just cannot understand why this happened, so if anyone can offer any suggetions into why my camera would register recent pictures along with a whole bunch of older ones and then just delete the handful from the last couple of days and not touch the others that would be great. Luckily for me I'm still keen to show off some more of my film camera results so I can use some of these shots as back up. This one was taken from our early camping trip at the beginning of this year when I stumbled across the tiniest of tiniest post offices. These were the PO Boxes outside and I just loved that rustic and old look to them.

I still feel a bit like I am trying to make excuses for my incomplete homework to my teacher but I guess you guys will forgive me this time?!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Alarna, I was rather excited when I found them. I could just see the photo and was happy when it turned out.

    ReplyDelete