9.3.09

068: From the heart of photography


That's right today's pic is actually a film photo taken on my old Canon EOS 3000 and today was the exciting day that I got my first prints back. So I'm being a little tricky here in that I didn't officially snap this photo today but I did recieve the photo back and get to look at it for the first time today, I think that counts just as much don't you?! Anyway luckily for me I get to make the rules, and today is all about the heart of photography - film. I was both pleased and disappointed with various shots from the film. I'm stoked that some actually came out, the waiting game is a whole new (or should I say old) element before you get to see how your pics come out and this is one of the things I relish about this form of photography. I can see I need plenty more practice at mastering the old beast. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment