13.6.09

164: Oh beautiful sunset

I feel like I say this at least once a month but here's another one to throw into the bag of favourites so far. Moreton Island has certainly delivered! We were treated to the most stunning beach sunset this evening. Our party took a bit of a stroll down the beach and along the way I had plenty of opportunities to capture different moments of the sun going down. The light it creates is just beautiful. Together these photos would make a lovely series. But this one I love because it's not just any old silhouette against a sunset. My friend Reuben actually has some pretty big stretchers in his ears and I noticed as he was walking towards me that it would make for a fabulous shot with the light captured through the holes in his profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment